CCC-PCS | Professional Cloud Security Manager
- Nombre del curso: Professional Cloud Security Manager
- Duración: 3 días
- Clave: CCC-PCS
- Requisitos: N/A
- Tecnología: Cloud
- Examen: CCC-PCS
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
The CCC Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) certification explores core concepts related to security, risk and compliance within the cloud computing environment. The certification enables candidates to apply the underpinning security concepts to an enterprise cloud computing environment. The risks and the impact of cloud computing must be understood in terms of both business and technical security challenges and their effect on business and technical governance and policy. The certification also presents the terminology used to describe security threats and issues in cloud computing.
Perfil de la audiencia
- IT Security Professionals (ie. Security Engineers, Analysts and Architects)
- Risk and Compliance Professionals (ie. Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers)
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services, Network Engineers/Administrators and Email System Administrators.
Al finalizar el curso
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze methods to secure data, operating systems, applications, and the overall infrastructure of the cloud.
There are no formal prerequisite for this course. However, it is recommended that participants have five years of Enterprise Security experience and solid understanding of cloud computing services and deployment models.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si