CCC-PCSA | Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
- Nombre del curso: Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
- Duración: 3 días
- Clave: CCC-PCSA
- Requisitos: CCC-CTA
- Tecnología: Cloud
- Examen: CCC-PCSA
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
This Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA) certification enables candidates to successfully navigate and support the adoption, development and performance optimization of cloud solutions and services in the enterprise and IT ecosystem. Solution Architects need to understand the impact that cloud is having on business and information architecture, application design, data management, and security. They must be equally familiar with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of increasing adoption of cloud technologies and operating models. The PCSA certification is designed for senior technology professionals who are designing the next generation of IT solutions and infrastructure. The training covers critical concepts and supplements this with hands-on, practical, exercises and case studies. The certification refers to leading technologies, platforms and cloud standards to provide a real-world context and cement these concepts.
Perfil de la audiencia
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Senior Developers.
Al finalizar el curso
- Explain the history of Cloud Computing and its impact on business and IT Architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating 'as a Service'
- Explain the impact of Cloud Computing on Service Management
- Understand Consumer & Provider Perspectives on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Evaluating a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Migrating and transitioning to a Cloud environment.
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council (and that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary). It is further recommended that participants are TOGAF Certified (or its equivalent).
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si