CCC-PCSM | Professional Cloud Service Manager
- Nombre del curso: Professional Cloud Service Manager
- Duración: 2 días
- Clave: CCC-PCSM
- Requisitos: CCC-CTA
- Tecnología: Cloud
- Examen: CCC-PCSM
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer reliable, flexible and scalable services. Service management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments. The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services. The PCSM takes these factors and ITIL® best practices into account to bridge service management gaps in cloud adoption
Perfil de la audiencia
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical Pre-Sales Consultants
- IT Professionals
Al finalizar el curso
- Explain the history of Cloud Computing and its impact on business and IT ArchitectureRecall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts.
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Analyze an organization's strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services.
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management.
- Compare the relationship between the cloud provider and cloud consumer.
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization.
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services.
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to 'right-size' cloud services at the design stage.
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer's and provider's perspective of a cloud marketplace.
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models.
- Illustrate the benefits, risks, and issues of DevOps within an IT organization.
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations.
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services.
- Examine the challenges with purchasing cloud-based services.
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model.
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management.
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy.
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards.
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization.
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. There are no prerequisites. Cloud Technology Associate certification (or equivalent) is recommended to be conversant in cloud concepts and vocabulary. Participants will also benefit from a strong IT service management background and/or ITIL certification.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si