APL-iOS202-011-MX | iOS Network Integration Workshop
- Nombre del curso: iOS Network Integration Workshop
- Duración: 4 horas
- Clave: APL-iOS202-011-MX
- Requisitos: N/A
- Tecnología: Apple
- Examen: N/A
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
iPad and iPhone empower today's modern workforce. To support these mobile users, organizations need
to provide reliable and secure network access. At this workshop, participants learn how to integrate
Apple technology into existing networks while balancing usability, complexity, and security.
Perfil de la audiencia
- IT professionals who are responsible for integrating iOS devices into an organization's existing
- Technical sales professionals who help customers choose iOS devices.
Al finalizar el curso
What you’ll learn:
- Talk intelligently about key iOS network integration topics.
- Understand when it's appropriate to use specific network technologies.
- Use networking technologies that provide the best user experience while maintaining security
- Integrate iOS devices into existing network infrastructures.
- Describe the native capabilities available in iOS for connecting to various types of network
technologies, including Wi-Fi, proxies, and VPN.
- Know how to configure iOS devices automatically for Wi-Fi, VPN, and proxy services using MDM.
- Help plan the network integration strategy for a successful iOS deployment.
- OS familiarity
- Basic iOS device navigation skills
- Understanding of Apple deployment programs and device management
- Understanding of iOS security basics
- General knowledge of networking technologies including Wi-Fi, VPN and Proxy.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 horas
- Skill level Todos los niveles
- Language Inglés
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes