MB-220T01 | Configure settings and core functionality in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Nombre del curso: Configure settings and core functionality in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Duración: 3 días
- Clave: MB-220T01
- Requisitos: N/A
- Tecnología: Dynamics
- Examen: N/A
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
Marketing transformation, organization and growth starts here. With Dynamics 365 for Marketing, you can turn prospects into business relationships. Find and nurture more sales-ready leads by moving beyond basic email marketing. Connect sales and marketing, automate processes and make smarter decisions to maximize your marketing ROI.
This course will review the marketing application configuration needed to get started. It will also dive into lead creation, management and scoring. From there, the course will cover creating marketing forms and pages. Then learn how to break up leads and contacts through segmentation to help focus marketing efforts. Next, understand how to create email marketing messages using the advanced designer functionality. Then tie all the pieces together with the customer journey. Dynamics 365 for Marketing allows you to use customer journeys to create a model that helps you guide the members of a selected marketing segment through this process by using automated messaging, activity generation, interactive decision points, and more. Finally, learn how to view, understand and manage customer insights.
Learn all the settings and core functionality within Dynamics 365 for Marketing through custom demonstrations, check your knowledge questions and hands on learning labs.
Perfil de la audiencia
This course is designed for IT or marketing professionals who want to learn how to leverage Dynamics 365 for Marketing for businesses.
Al finalizar el curso
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure advanced setting
- Manage marketing content, templates and integrations
- Create and manage leads
- Assess sales readiness through lead scoring models
- Design and create marketing forms and pages
- Create and manage segments, subscription centers, lists and double opt in
- Design and create email messages
- Set up and launch customer journeys
- View, understand and mange customer insights.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of the basics of Dynamics 365 and knowledge of marketing principles, strategies and procedures.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 horas
- Skill level Todos los niveles
- Language Inglés
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes