MB-220T02 | Set up events and surveys in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Nombre del curso: Set up events and surveys in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Duración: 1 día
- Clave: MB-220T02
- Requisitos: N/A
- Tecnología: Dynamics
- Examen: N/A
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
Events, webinars and surveys are often a crucial part of how a marketing organization reaches customers. Events and webinars contain many moving parts and can be complex to manage. Dynamics 365 for Marketing simplifies this process by bringing all the planning data into one central location and providing execution channels through a customizable event portal. Surveys are often provided post event but can also be used throughout the marketing lifecycle to solicit feedback. Through Microsoft's Voice of the Customer solution, surveys are easy to set up, manage, execute and associate to an event.
This course will cover event planning including setting up and managing sessions, speakers, passes, waitlists, venues, sponsors, vendors, logistics and accommodations. As well as event execution such as creating custom registration fields, managing registrations and check ins and the event portal. Then the course will cover survey creation and distribution. Finally, it will conclude with event and survey results.
Learn all the event and survey functionality within Dynamics 365 for Marketing through custom demonstrations, check your knowledge questions and hands on learning labs.
Perfil de la audiencia
This course is designed for IT or marketing professionals who want to learn how to leverage Dynamics 365 for Marketing for businesses
Al finalizar el curso
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set up and manage event planning capabilities
- Create event messaging, customize the event portal and manage registrations and check ins
- Design, configure and distribute surveys
- Review and understand event and survey insights.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of the basics of Dynamics 365 and knowledge of marketing principles, strategies and procedures.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 horas
- Skill level Todos los niveles
- Language Inglés
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes