Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting
- Nombre del curso: Office 365 Administration and Troubleshootings
- Duración: 4 hrs.
- Clave: N/A
- Requisitos: N/A
- Tecnología: Office 365
- Examen: N/A
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
This module describes the tools used for Office 365 administration. This module describes how to administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization with Azure AD Connect, and how to administer user and group objects in Office 365. This module describes how to administer and troubleshoot compliance and security features in Office 365.
Perfil de la audiencia
This workshop is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
Al finalizar el curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Administer Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server
- operating system, including
- Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
An understanding of the following concepts as they relate to Office 365:
- Understanding of Microsoft cloud services.
- Understanding of the Office 365 platform.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 horas
- Skill level Todos los niveles
- Language Inglés
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes