SLE311v12 | SLES for SAP Applications HA Deployment and Configuration
- Nombre del curso: SLES for SAP Applications HA Deployment and Configuration
- Duración: 3 días
- Clave: SLE311v12
- Requisitos: N/A
- Tecnología: SUSE
- Examen: N/A
- Modalidad: Presencial
Acerca del curso
This course is designed to give an understanding of the features and components ofSUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. The course provides an overviewof where to source the information required to successfully execute a deployment.Next the details of the components of SLES for SAP Applications is explored includingthe SLES High Availability components specific to SAP deployments, how to use thecustom installation features and how to secure a SLES for SAP Applications system.
Perfil de la audiencia
SLES administrators tasked with administering systems running SLES for SAPApplications hosting SAP workloads and SAP experts wishing to understand theunderlying platform.
Al finalizar el curso
Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills
- Resources required to Plan and Deploy SLES for SAP Applications
- Product Support Infrastructure
- Understand the components of SLES for SAP Applications
- Planning for and Installation of SLES for SAP Applications
- Review of SLES High Availability
- Tuning and Securing a SLES for SAP Applications
- An introduction to SLES for SAP Applications HA in the Public Cloud.
Attendees should have knowledge of SLES equivalent to the SCA in Enterprise Linuxlevel. A high level understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise High AvailabilityExtension or general High Availability concepts would be beneficial. This course doesnot require any specific SAP product knowledge.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 horas
- Skill level Todos los niveles
- Language Inglés
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes